activities at the eco-resort
Our Dolphin Bay Eco-Resort offers guests, visitors and neighbours numerous leisure and outdoor adventure activities to choose from – without ever leaving the resort property you can:
– paddle a dugout canoe or sea kayak,
– snorkel over our reef just offshore,
– go fishing,
– hike and bike,
– swim with wild dolphins,
– stretch in a morning yoga class,
– do a seaside meditation,
– learn about organic permaculture on the farm
– or that tried and true chill pill – hammock testing!!
- Visit to the Dolphins________$15.00
- Oracle Reading____________$15.00
- Native – Guided Jungle Hike___$8.00
- Sea kayak _____________hr. $ 5.00___Day $ 25.00
- Cayuco Rental __________hr. $ 2.00___Day $ 10.00
- w/ fishing gear__________hr. $ 5.00____Day $ 20.00
- Snorkel Gear___________hr. $ 4.00_____Day $ 12.00
- Bike rental_____________hr. $ 3.00_____Day $ 10.00
- Panga with Captain_____4hr. $145.00____Day $250.00
All prices are per person except for the panga rental.
Our day rate is based on an 8 hour period.
Some guests may have some or all of these health and leisure actvities included with a speacial group package.